At Aesthetics by Sian, we have the following policies in place to ensure the safest and best possible experience when booking a treatment with us. Please read the below policies. We also have an in-clinic file of policies available to view if requested – please contact us for more information.
You must be aged 18+ to have any treatment at Aesthetics by Sian. If you do not look over 18, you will be asked to present Photo ID to verify your age. Failure to show Photo ID when asked will result in your treatment being unable to go ahead.
Due to the clinical environment and to maintain safe practice, children and babies are not allowed to enter the clinic.
Please ensure that you do not arrive more than ten minutes late to your appointment. If you do arrive more than ten minutes late, your appointment may be unable to go ahead and you will need to rebook. You may lose your deposit in this instance.
Consent Form Policy
Consent and Medical History forms must be completed at your appointment prior to any treatment taking place. It is advised that you inform Aesthetics by Sian of any medical conditions you may have or medications that you are prescribed prior to booking your appointment, as this may affect your suitability for the treatment.
Photo Usage Policy
You must sign a photo consent form at your appointment to state whether or not you give permission for your photos to be used for social media, advertising or online usage.
A non-refundable £20 deposit is required to secure all bookings – this will be deducted off your total treatment cost. The deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your appointment, your deposit will be lost. However, you can reschedule your appointment up to three time, and your deposit will be transferred to your rescheduled appointment.
You can reschedule your appointment up to three times and your deposit will be honoured. If you want to reschedule your appointment for a fourth time, you may lose your deposit. You must reschedule your appointment a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment time or your deposit may be lost.
No Show Policy
If you fail to turn up to your appointment with no prior warning, you will lose your deposit and may be asked to pay in full for your treatment upfront when booking in again.
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. To qualify for NHS, Student or Blue Light Card discount, you must present a valid and in-date NHS, Student or Blue Light Card at your appointment.
Training Academy Policies for Students
- A £300 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your chosen course date.
- If you wish to cancel your course, the deposit cannot be refunded. However, if you wish to reschedule, your deposit will be transferred over to the rescheduled training date.
- You can reschedule your course up to three times. If you want to reschedule for a fourth time, your deposit may be lost and you may have to rebook.
- Aesthetics by Sian will arrange for six live models to attend the clinic for practical training. There will be two arranged demo models and four arranged live models for your practical. Aesthetics by Sian cannot guarantee the models will not cancel or not show up despite taking a deposit from them. If a model/s cancels or does not turn up, you will be given the opportunity to return to the clinic at a later date to continue your practical training on the number of models that cancelled. This will be at no extra charge to yourself.
- The course must be paid in full by bank transfer a minimum of 48 hours prior to your chosen course date.
- NHS/Student/Blue Light Card discount cannot be applied to training course costs.