Sian offers five different Skin Booster options in clinic: Stylage Hydro, Stylage Hydromax, Profhilo, Seventy Hyal, Lemon Bottle Skin Booster.
Stylage Hydro and Hydromax
Stylage Hydro and Hydromax are injectable treatments containing hyaluronic acid. They are designed to deliver deep hydration, improve skin texture, skin elasticity, radiance and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Either Stylage Hydro or Hydromax will be used at your appointment following consultation of what would be most suited for your skin. A minimum of 2-3
treatments are needed at 3 week intervals, then again after six months for continuation of results. With Stylage Hydro and Hydromax, you can have both treatments in one session using a layering technique. This will be an ‘ultimate’ boost of hydration for the skin with double the treatment benefits.
The ‘double’ treatment can also be used on the neck, which is the perfect anti-ageing treatment. This neck treatment helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles, improve the skin tone and texture, hydrated and gives your neck a fresh, more youthful appearance. This treatment can also be used to treat static lines in the neck area.
Profhilo® is a revolutionary 'beneath the skin'; hyaluronic acid moisturising treatment. This results in a unique hyaluronic acid
injectable gel, which has a prolonged stimulating activity on the dermal cells. When injected into skin, Profhilo® stimulates the skin
cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore firmness of the skin.
One of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, Profhilo® not only boosts and hydrates the skin, but also remodels
ageing and sagging tissue. Ultra-pure hyaluronic acid is precisely injected into the area being treated. Unlike wrinkle reducing and dermal filler treatments,
Profhilo® stimulates collagen and elastin, attracting water in the deeper layers of the skin. The stimulation of four different types of collagen and elastin takes
place by slow release of hyaluronic acid. The stimulation results in significant tissue improvement. A minimum of two treatments, 4 weeks apart, is advised for best results, followed by a treatment once every six months. Sometimes a third treatment 4 weeks after the second is required.
Seventy Hyal 2000 is a bio-stimulating, injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) skin booster that aims to improve hydration levels within the skin. Seventy Hyal skin booster also works to simultaneously stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin. As we age, we lose approximately 1% of our hyaluronic acid stores each year after the age of 30. Thus, resulting in fine lines and loss of facial volume. Seventy Hyal 2000 treats the physiological depletion of HA within the skin via infiltration back into the skin’s dermis. Seventy Hyal skin booster acts as the perfect skin rejuvenation treatment to improve skin texture and skin laxity whilst adding gentle volume.
Lemon Bottle Skin Booster
Lemon Bottle Skin Booster is a skin booster solution with a strong antioxidant chain made up of the optimal combinationof high-content vitamins, amino acids, peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid of polymers requiredto prevent skin aging and improve skin elasticity.
11 high-content amino acids, multivitamins, multi-peptides, and antioxidants required for skin cells with HA to provide them directly to the skin, engaging in the new production of collagen and elastin and supplying nutrients needed for the skin.
Improves skin elasticity and firms’ skin to reduce fine lines and crow’s feet.
Brightens skin tone and dark circles.
Hydrates and nourishes.
Smooths skin and aids tissue recovery.
Will the treatment hurt?
Skin boosters are injectable treatments and there will be some level of discomfort, however, numbing cream is applied to the skin prior.
Will the results be instant?
With skin boosters, the results are not instant. Whilst a slight difference may be noticeable after your first treatment, the best results tend to be seen within 6 weeks of your second treatment.
How can I prepare for my appointment?
You can prepare for your skin booster appointment by doing the
- Avoid drinking alcohol for a minimum of 48 hours before your appointment
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications, such as Ibuprofen, for 72 hours prior to your appointment
- Avoid drinking caffeine on the day of your appointment
- Avoid any facial laser, chemical peels or microneedling treatments for 2 weeks prior to your appointment
- You can take arnica tablets for one week prior to your appointment to help with bruising (please follow instructions on the packet)
- You can put an ice pack in the freezer before leaving for your appointment, so it is ready when you return home
- Please arrive to your appointment wearing no makeup
What is the aftercare advice for skin booster treatments?
Following your skin booster treatment, aftercare is very important to assist with the healing of the treatment area and to avoid complications, such as infection. Aftercare advise includes:
- Avoid touching the treated area for a minimum of 24 hours post treatment
- Avoid applying any skincare products or makeup to the treated area for a minimum of 24 hours post treatment
- Avoid drinking alcohol for a minimum of 24 hours post treatment
- Please try to keep the treated area as clean as possible for a minimum of 24 hours post treatment; this includes avoiding kissing for 24 hours post lip filler treatment, wearing clean face masks, etc
- Avoid participating in excessive exercise for a minimum of 48 hours post treatment
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as Ibuprofen for 3 days post treatment - however, you can take paracetamol
- Avoid swimming, sunbeds, sunbathing, saunas and steam rooms for two weeks post procedure. Please use sun protection on the treated area if you cannot avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid flying for a minimum of 14 days post treatment; this is due to the change of pressure in airplanes causing increased swelling, which may also lead to migration of product
- Avoid any facials, chemical peels, Microneedling, microdermabrasion or laser treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks post treatment
- Bruising and swelling are common side effects of injectable treatments. You can apply arnica cream to the treated area or take arnica tablets (following the guidance on the pack) to assist with
bruising. You can also use an ice pack to help with swelling.
- You may see lumps and bumps under the skin from where the skin booster has been placed. The skin booster will disperse and spread out under the skin over the days following treatment. These lumps
and bumps should subside within 7 days post treatment.